Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16th Pattys day eve.

Just broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived! I'm so happy that I decided to write a blog to inform the world about what I am up to. 

Tomorrow is St. Pattys day in B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Chicago, IL. So naturally I have to go out tomorrow and watch the river get died green. My crew and are gonna burn this city down! However, tonight I got a chance to stay in.  With my free time, i got a chance to mess around a little in my favorite computer program: Maya. I rigged three balls, then animated them bouncing. PlayBlasted a quick scene for everyone. These arent very good, but I just love showing people the kinda joke off stuff that ANYBODY can do in Maya! Beats the hell out of it's competitor Soft Image!

video
 

3 comments:

  1. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete